CCL: Business Ethics old_
To build value, performance and trust, CCL health services has laid down certain business principles. These have been established to guide members of our organization in delivering quality diagnostic services.
- We stand by our work approach that puts “ the customer first” Over 15 years of our experience tells us that
- if we serve our clients well, success is the only outcome that follows.
- Our assets are our people and reputation for quality. We make no compromises when it comes to maintaining them. We strive to full comply with the rules and ethical principles that govern us.
- We aim at providing excellent diagnostic services and we are the first to claim responsibility if some
thing goes off the track. We expect our employees to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do,
both in personal and professional capacities.
- Team work is our tried and tested formula. Although we encourage individual creativity, we have found that team effort often produce the best results.
- We consider our size to be an asset. We want to be big enough to undertake even the largest project our
clients demand, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, cohesion and the esprit de corps within the
- CCL health services tries to accommodate changing needs of our clients and develop new services to meet
them. In a fast-paced and hi-tech industry like ours, incompetence will only lead to extinction.
- Our clients entrust us with their confidence and confidential information and we keenly guard them.
- We seek to adopt fair means in a highly competitive industry.
- CCL believes in simplicity: in thought and in action. This is imperative for our results oriented
- We work towards continuous education of our employees and customers.