“Biochemistry is the study of the chemical processes in living organisms and deals with the structure and function of cellular components such as proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and other biomolecules.”
Fully automated Biochemistry Analyzer Vitros 250 (ortho) & Fujifilm DRI-CHEM Nx500i Chemistry system, which provides results maintaining accuracy, precision and quality.
Typical Biochemistry Profiles
• Kidney Function Tests – Bun, Creatinine, Uric Acid, sodium , Potassium, Chloride
• Liver Function Tests – Albumin, Globulin, Direct Bilirubin, T.Bilirubin, T. Protein, Alkaline Phosphatase,
Alanine Aminotransferase, Aspartate Aminotransferase
• Blood Glucose/ Blood Sugar
• Lipid Profile – Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglyceride
• Iron Profile – Iron , Tibc
• INORGANIC PHOSPHORUS
• TOTAL CARBON DIOXIDE
• URINE PROTEIN
• CRP Quantitative
“Hematology is the branch of medicine concerned with the nature, function and diseases of the blood. It covers the cellular and plasma composition of the blood, blood cell formation, hemoglobin synthesis and disorders of all of these.
Hematology 5 part Analyser- maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate res ults, provide sensitive and specific RBC morphology for accurate and early detection of diseases. Equipment in Chandigarh lab (CCL) has a unique feature of differentiating anemia’s with advanced RBC and reticulocyte technology.
Typical Hematology Profiles
• Hemoglobin, RBC, WBC, Mean Cell Volume (MCV), Mean Cell Hemoglobin (MCH), Mean Cell Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC), Platelets, Total and Differential Count, Peripheral Blood film.
Microbiology is the branch of biology that deals with the study of micro-organisms (bacteria, viruses, funtgi and parasites) and their effects on other living organisms. These micro-organisms are of medical ionmportance and are capable of causing diseases in human beings.”
Typical Microbiology Profiles
• Culture and sensitivity (Urine, Blood, Swabs, Pus etc.)
• Faecal occult blood and routine examination
• Leishmania/ AFB/ Gram stain
• Fungal special stains/ KOH smears
“Molecular biology is the branch of biology that deals with the interactions between the various systems of a cell, between different types of DNA, RNA and protein biosynthesis.”
Equipment coming soon
Virology and Blood Borne Viruses
“Virology is the branch of medical science that studies viruses and viral diseases.”
Typical Virology Profiles
• Hepatitis B, C and HIV. Hepatitis B surface antigen screening to check for current or recent infection and
Hepatitis B core antibody screening to look for past infection.
• Hepatitis A, Rubella, Measles, Mumps, Varicella zoster (chicken pox).
• Toxoplasma/ Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Herpes, Rubella
“Clinical Immunology is the study of diseases caused by disorders of the immune system (failure, aberrant action, and malignant growth of the cellular elements of the system), diseases of other systems, where immune reactions play a part in the pathology and clinical features.”
SNIBE DIAGNOSTIC MAGLUMI 800 & TOSOH AIA-360 Automated Immunoassay Analyzer which works on the principle of CLIA & Fluorescence Enzyme Immunoassay, which provides sensitive, high throughput.
Typical Immunology tests:-
• Reproductive Hormones
Histopathology and Cytopathology
“Histopathology is microscopic examination of tissue in order to study the manifestations of disease. In contrast, cytopathology examines free cells or tissue fragments.”